You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
19:13

Draw A Song - Robot By Miley Cyrus

From the Blog noorsplace Putting my sketch book in the best use, drawing a song was my main idea to kick off some creativity. I tossed it in my Weekly to-do list so it wouldn't get delayed. The basic idea of drawing a song is to exhibit what it made you think. Some songs are too metaphorical that you can't draw them by their lyrics but with what you feel when you listen them. While some of them are pretty much easy to be drawn, anywhere. Can't Be Tamed by Miley Cyrus, a big hit of 2010, it's been my favorite album over the years. If I recall, I still remember all the lyrics from EACH song. I had bought a deluxe edition when it came out and it's still in my drawer. It's impossible to give away stuff that's too nostalgic in every way. I chose to draw song Robot. It has intense music + lyrics. It's aboutpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

My Perfect Day (Competition Time!)

From the Blog jasminecatchesbutterflies[image: Rollerblades] My perfect day begins at 11 AM with some in bed scrolling down my social media feed on the phone. Once I am out of bed, I do some sort of exercise, to wake my system up and also because it is healthy. Usually, I like doing cardio, but if the weather is good and I have company, skating around is much more fun. After that, I jump right in for a wash to actually start my day, feeling fresh. I am much more organized if I follow this order rather than taking a shower later in the day. By 12 PM, I eat a bowl (read: huge mug) of my current favourite cereal, Special K, and this is when my mom says, ‘This is not a Kellogs time!’, but I have to have lunch by 2:30 anyway with dad so I still stick to it. [image: Shower Products] [image: Hairstyling and Makeup] In betpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2015/06/blogged-pages-27620151413.html 5664989076674017440 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive