You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
19:13

To-Do for this week

From the Blog noorsplace This week has been hectic with all Ramadan fasting and executing my small tasks, which was a whole lot difficult because I am sleepy half of the time. Or most. I won't brag at all. There are a few important things I am looking forward to complete by the end of this week. 1- Complete Diary of Anne Frank I started it a while ago but I am only halfway through the book so far. I SO want to finish it already. I was busy finishing The Lake House by James Patterson earlier and it disappointed me so badly. I regret reading it over but it's quite hard to stop reading a book when you've started it. Diary of Anne Frank has been an interesting read so leaving it in a middle is kind of hard. 2- Draw a song This is the start of my creative game, yeah!!! Drawing a song is so rad that I hpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Body Lotion Review

From the Blog jasminecatchesbutterflies [image: The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Body Lotion Review] I love The Body Shop for its skin care range because it is effective and comes in unique as well as luxurious scents. Since my mom is a The Body Shop fan too, this mother's day I included this Fuji Green Tea body lotion in her gift. When I bought this it was new in stores and I was sold at the first whiff. Whole of Fuji Green Tea range smells absolutely refreshing and the scent is gender neutral so it makes a safe choice for everyone. I chose lotion over the body butter because it was more weather appropriate and also I could smell the Fuji Green Tea scent much better in it while in the body butter it felt a bit muted by the denseness of the product. Fuji Green Tea leaves are obtained from Japan and they are known for theipakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Refresh FIFA with Maradona as FIFA PRESIDENT

From the Blog hallopakistan *Google Image* *Imagine tomorrow you wake up and saw that Diego Maradona was made the new president of FIFA for next four years. You may hate him or love him but you can't simply ignore him. He has such a personality and impact which can never be created by people likes of Blatter or Prince Ali of Jordon. Cameras love him to take photo and people love him to hear his naughty and nasty comments.* http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/22/diego-maradona-candidate-fifa-presidency *Few years back, I was in dentist clinic in UK where sports channel showing that Maradona separating two rival players and calming the situation. The British lady who before this news seemed more interested in some fashion magazine; left the magazine and with sarcastic smile and tone told me thpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2015/06/blogged-pages-25620151413.html 7411142058092856991 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive