You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
10:29

Baby Announcements and Facebook

From the Blog newsbirthdays: It is my go-to social networking platform in terms of keeping up with birthdays, promotions, baby announcements, deaths and politics, according to Express Tribune. I love looking at and sharing my friends’ and family happy moments, their children, the food they cook, the trips they take, their pets, their new homes, and milestones – I love all of it. FREEVECTOR I love Facebook. Whypakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

...Of Sabeen Mahmud - A Personal Reminiscence

From the Blog lalioutloudBad news has a habit of locating me in the remotest of locations. I was in a tent in the middle of the Cholistan desert when, despite practically nonexistent mobile coverage, I received a text from a friend telling me that Sabeen Mahmud had been fatally shot. In a mix of panic and increasing despair, I texted back for a confirmation which, with the dogged inevitability that is the hallmark of horror, arrived soon enough. That was two nights ago. I spent the next twenty-four hours in a jittery, shell-shocked state. Last night when I returned to civilization I had managed to calm down a bit. But as if on cue, my phone started filling up with messages of condolence, tribute and sheer numb despair; and my composure crumbled again. After two sleepless nights, I've finally convinced mpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2015/04/blogged-pages-2742015529.html 6059445055196300545 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive