You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
12:36

On The Road of Karachi - #iGraphy

From the Blog noorsplace Past week hasn't been the brightest, as for my gadgets. My laptop's screen got cracked and it took forever to be repaired. As if it wasn't enough, my iPod's charging cord got malfunctioned. It was the third one that betrayed me (in a very technical manner) . All these tech-tragedies completely broke my heart. I couldn't even blog and I missed an #iGraphy post. S for sad. B.U.T I am back this week and have a tons of pretty photos I took all around the city. I was working to get a photo to be submitted in a local photography competition but in between, I had a chance to take other amazing photos. Let me help you explore roads of Karachi a little. None of these photos were taken still, yeah I was travelling but kept taking photos of locations I found capturing worthy. The weather wapakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2015/03/blogged-pages-132015736.html 8446648808171823351 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive