You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
11:29

Sonnet: Twenty days.

From the Blog randomlyabstract Twenty days you said it will take, twenty days for you to return Twenty days of strife and wait, but never again, you swore Twenty days and more have passed, since months I do now yearn Flowers on the table set, I keep ajar my door. It will get better, I tell myself, though future haunts me like a ghost, Like a ghost does future haunt me now as I struggle to make past here. No tiding came, no key, no hint; could you send a letter at most? It is not just painful, devastating it is— to see a loved one disappear. Practiced I have all words to say, prepared I am to forgive, When you come you will find in spirits good, me offering all I may. But it’s not a matter as simple as that, for I worry now where you live… It’s a dark dark world of gloomy nights– sun brings forth a woeful day. I hoppakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2015/02/blogged-pages-2822015629.html 4570651254964072959 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive