You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
15:54

~Got Acrylic Nails for Wedding Season & Couple of Essie NOTDs:Big Spender,Mink Muffs & Tiny Wine-ey~

From the Blog areejusmanThis has been a post I have wanted to do for a long time. I got my first acrylic nails in Dec 2014,just before the wedding season started. My own nails have been chipping off lately maybe due to certain deficiencies.Actually what happened was one nail grew up & the other day another one chipped off.So I wanted some decent looking nails for the season.Thats when I thought about getting acrylics. Then one day I headed to this saloon famous for nails.It took me 2 hours to get acrylics for both my hands.There are different type of nails: One is the gel ones Secondly acrylics powder and liquid ones. One kind of acrylic come off after a week ,the other kind stay longer for 2-3 months depending on the use.I got the ones that stay longer as it was my first experience and I really wanted to pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2015/02/blogged-pages-22220151054.html 7294165168185154678 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive