Numbers Are Beautiful
From the Blog noorsplaceToday's my birthday. YAS this girl just turned 17 today. But this 16th of August is ultra-special , my most favorite aunt (you may know her as Hibo on my blog) is getting married. Yay! I will be dressing up and leaving for the occasion anytime sooner. Areeba is sleeping , she has been so so sleepy these days. Surely , Amma Jaan (mom) is not happy about it (hah!) so while she's away , Areeba has freedom to procrastinate as much as she can. I have been spinning like a teetotum for wedding arrangements , I have wonderful Iva on blog today. No-brainer , her blog is always so informative and leaves me hanging with so much useful knowledge (that I would be, IN NO WAY, reading in books or wheresoever) She knows this chica (pat on my back) is crazy for math so she has amazing (math-ish) ppakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full Post

0 comments :
Post a Comment