Days in French Life
From the Blog noorsplaceThe days, I had been waiting for, have arrived. Two family weddings are happening and I am trying to cherish every moment. My uncle got married yesterday and on 16th of Aug , my aunt will get married. How lucky days! This 16th of Aug will also mark my 17th birthday. Life's so good , people ;) While I am busy as bee (yikes!) in wedding stuff , I have lovely Lala from Three Samosas blog. She's a fellow Pakistani living in France. _________________________________________________________________________________ Bonjour to all the lovely reader of the Noor's Place. I am delighted to be doing a guest post for her. A little about me, well, I along with my dear friend Zoya, run our own little space on the inter-webs where we write about everything that makes up our lives, be it professionpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full Post
Container Run a continuation of politically motivated apps
From the Blog greenwhite First we had Angry Imran which brought smiles and some short lived fun for us during the election campaign. Then came Gullu Butt following the incident of Model Town Lahore, which stayed on top of charts (Pakistan play store) for quite some while. Also Gullu Butt made an update with having the famous “Aam Khaiyga” quote form Aamir Liaqat in which a character resembling Aamir Liaqt throws mangoes and the Gullu Butt character tries to catch them. Gullu butt currently has more than 100,000 Installs And now during this extremely politically tense situation which had the whole nation on its toes on 14th August we have another app continuing the trend. It’s called “Container Run” the concept is simple, its the eve of Azadi March and Imran Khan is on motorway, his journey is blocked pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full Post

0 comments :
Post a Comment