You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
15:34

I am still here

From the Blog vanishingfromtheworldAssalam O Alaikum And Greetings, So Sorry to have been away for such a long time, I just don't feel like sharing anymore. Times have changed, so has my perspective about a lot of things. I have not been writing lately, not even in my personal diary anymore. I just cant feel the same way about it. Before, writing used to give me peace and comfort. It was a way I could let my inner storms out, now, its all different. It seems like writing is no more able to give me what I want, my inner storms are so deep inside I cant find a way to let them out, they are etched within and I am not really able to find a passage to let them out. But it doesn't mean this blog means anything less to me. This blog made me able to do and think what I could pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Unicef: Telenor Pakistan

From the Blog newsTelenor Pakistan: Islamabad In an effort to augment the present low birth registration rate with the help of cellular technology, Telenor Pakistan and Unicef are jointly launching a pilot project to mediate childs right to identity through mobile birth registrations. A ceremony to formalise this partnership was held here on Thursday. (news.paknology.com). As reported in the media. Filedpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2014/03/blogged-pages-31320141034.html 7505007327240911028 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive