You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
13:22

Rain

From the Blog the-emo-wolverine-writesI have a whole list of stuff to do for the blog but I never get around to actually doing it. For starters, I just finished reading "Legend" by Marie Lu as well as the first two books of the ever popular Divergent trilogy. I'd been planning to write a full fledged review for both of the, but haven't gotten down to even writing a sentence. We've got our mocks schedule out though. So I've started seriously studying with a schedule and all, but that schedule aims mostly at my final finals (CIEs) so I doubt I'd be ready completely for the mocks. Nevertheless I'm going to try my best. It's been raining alot in Islamabad these days. Here are some pictures I took with my phone. Apart from this, we also dug up some really old photographs and letters. Most of them only had me and my pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Life Trap

From the Blog awaisaftab"See, we all got what I call a life trap, this gene-deep certainty that things will be different, that you'll move to another city, and meet the people that'll be the friends for the rest of your life, that you'll fall in love and be fulfilled. Fucking fulfillment, heh, and closure, whatever the fuck those two... Fucking empty jars to hold this shitstorm, and nothing is ever fulfilled until the very end, and closure... No, no, no. Nothing is ever over." *True Detective*, *Episode 1x03* pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

It’s a muddled up head I have up here

From the Blog r2square If you deny or ignore something for so long it starts to feel true and gets incorporated in yourself. Just start pushing all them limits and your mind will start making excuses for you. We all justify doing what we do and then time comes..we don’t even need that call from the inside And I’m tired and angry and tired. There are not many things left in the world that I care about and that scares me. I don’t care if my grades go down, I don’t care if my dress is stained, I don’t care if I look like an idiot in these trousers. I don’t care if there is stuff going on in college, at my place, back in my home. If I have friends if I don’t. It just doesn’t matter. I get up. Go around the world. Come back. Stair at the walls. Yada yada yada What I do is, I don’t talk about what’s bothepakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2014/03/blogged-pages-1032014822.html 4989186973081497448 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive