You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
21:41

نوید سحر

From the Blog qalamkarwan [image: ramees-square]عالم اسلام کے عظیم مفکرین سید ابولاعلٰی مودودیؒ اور سید محمد قطب شہید ؒ نے بیسویں صدی کا سب سے بڑا کارنامہ اور عظیم کام یہ کیا کہ پیارے نبی ﷺ کی ملکوں، فرقوں، تعصبات اور ٹکڑوں میں بٹی امت کو "امت واحدہ " بنا ڈالا۔۔۔ ان کی فکر سے متاثر دنیا بھر میں اسلامی تحریکیں اقامت دین کی جدوجہد لے کر اٹھیں۔۔۔ حضور ﷺ نے فرمایا تھا کہ "مسلمان امت، جسد واحد کی مانند ہے اگر اس کے کسی ایک عضو کو تکلیف پہنچتی ہے تو سارا جسم اس کی شدت محسوس کرتا ہے"۔۔۔ حضور ﷺ کی اس حدیث کے مصداق امت کے ان محسنوں نے اسلامی تحریکوں کے کارکنان کو ایسا "درس وفا" دیا ۔۔۔ کہ آج مصر میں اخوان المسلمون کے کارکنان کے قتل عام پر پورے عالم اسلام میں موجود اسلامی تحریکوں کے کارکنان کے دل زخمی ہیں ، دنیا بھر میں اسلامی تحریک کا ہر فرد اخوان پر ہونے والے ظلم کی شدت اپنے دل میں محسوس کر رہا ہے ، ہر مpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Muddling!

From the Blog insanitation-bubble-attackAs the school started the obvious terrible feelings sprung upon me. It wasn't standard this time. The first day I sat in that classroom which is luckily bigger than those I have been in formerly. I felt awful sitting there in that blue chair; I just couldn't figure out the awfulness until I looked around me and heard those 'talk nineteen to the dozen' of CIE being the base of your future, your life. And I for a moment found myself so ineligible for a system that I thought I had excelled in, barred in a system I thought was best thing to ever happen to me. That big classroom somehow made me get an old school feeling. I thought to myself that I am a zilch. I am as if nonentity without those grades. But that is not the genus of deliberation I think, I became typical in that instant.pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2013/08/blogged-pages-21820131641.html 8390136921092537557 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive