You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
09:19

do i really need them Mujhay Engineering Ka Shauk Tha. Post election scenario in Israel and the two-state solution A Day with a Bad Start A bus Traveller (creating new philosophies) Beware of email and SMS spoofing: You could be impersonated! Pak student gets $5000 reward from PayPal دی اسٹارز شائن ڈاؤن (The Stars Shine Down) از سڈنی شیلڈن (Sidney Sheldon) Only One Word Blogging and Freelancing Becomes Popular In Pakistan Due To Unemployment

From the Blog tenandupOne of the worst things about depression is wanting people to care when you can't make them. You can sit all day, all night, and all the days and nights that follow and wait for somebody to come along and tell you that they care, but you cannot make somebody care. That's just how life is. [image: 203607_139397656128267_1844385322_n] "I like engineering", that's what I used to reply whenever people, mostly friends of my dad, asked me what profession I am going to adopt. Oh! I loved engineering back then. And if it's possible I loved NUST even more. Then there were the times when I chased after different types of engineering. Wanted to be a chemical engineer originally until I faced the monstrous book of SSC and my fear of chemistry is as it is since then. Some one told me Pepakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

0:59:59

From the Blog seecstimes Free food and a chance to play a dictator are the two motivations for the 59 minutes and 59 seconds that I have to go through for one week every five weeks. The warm cup of tea during winters and the tall handsome turbid glass of "lemoon panni" certainly helps pass some time but it is the sight of the crisp cover and the tantalizing aroma of the samosa that brings back nostalgic memories of times past. I remember vividly sitting cramped in a chair, sweating even in winter and abhorring the pleasure of our invigilators enjoying a warm cup of tea with samosas. The aroma pulls me back and now I see young innocent faces looking greedily towards my samosa, cursing my good fortune under each breath and I find myself thanking God that I find myself on the other side of the division bpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2013/04/blogged-pages-2842013419.html 7948037332093916709 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive